Thursday, November 2, 2023

South Beach Marina Tennis Coach San Francisco David Konstantinov

 

Tennis Lesson San Francisco David Konstantinov

 
 
Tennis Coach & Hitting Partner
 
Hello Tennis Enthusiasts, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm returning to the world of tennis coaching part-time. If you're seeking a dedicated tennis coach and hitting partner, or if you know someone who is, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me to explore the next steps. For those who may not be familiar with my background, I've been fortunate to experience tennis at every level, including playing professionally. I'm a former All-American college tennis player and sponsored athlete. Over the years, I've had the privilege of coaching individuals of all ages and skill levels, both at tennis academies and clubs. I'm eager to share my knowledge and passion with anyone looking to elevate their game. As both a coach and player, I bring a blend of fun, strategy, and collaboration to the court, ensuring a fantastic experience for those I work with. Tennis has been an integral part of my life, and I'm excited to embark on this new chapter. 
 
Text/Call: 415-606-7131
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment